cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub-Contracting Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could a normal vendor (supplying material / services) be a Subcontracting vendor ?

i yes , then how? are there any settings?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use Single vendor as Std, Subcontracting and consignment . For this create Info record for Vendor with correct Info type.

Mahesh Naik.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member824495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as excise is concerned, you can use same vendor. But if you are having seperate pricing schema for subcontracting, then you need to create seperate vendor for subcontracting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same vendor can act as Standard , Subcontracting,consignment based on the info record you maintian.

Just maintain the Sub Contracting Info record for the vendor (ME11)

regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

in case of normal vendor we pays an excise duty..but in case of subcontracting vendor the scenario changes...thats why i raise a point of schema.

jagadeesh_madiwalar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Even in case of Subcontracting also you needs to pay Duties ...this is coming from the J1ID master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Piyush told If you have separate pricing schema for subcontracting, then you need to create separate vendor for subcontracting.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

does schema grp affect?

jagadeesh_madiwalar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

does schema grp affect?

- No, Unless you have defined all the condition types in that schema.

jagadeesh_madiwalar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Could a normal vendor (supplying material / services) be a Subcontracting vendor ?---Yes

Here no specific setting is required for the vendor its all depends on the Procurement type and even you can maintain the Master data for purchasing like Inforecord for the combination of material, vendor and select subcontracting vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Create the sub contracting info record for that vendor with the material you are going to get the Services/Value addition process from them,

Thanks

Senthil