cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure or field where serial number is stored, while saving delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When user will create an OB delivery ...he will enter the Serial Number of the Materials and then user will hit PGI.....

before the document get saved i want all the serial numbers that user has entered....and i want to process them....those serial numbers will be in some structure/Internal table......

I am not getting those serial numbers in the userexits...may be i m skiping somthing....

Please help me on this....

Thanks in advance,

Sabu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sabu,

I exactly dont remember the exit name.

in SMOD Just type IQS* and hit F4, you will get a list of exits related to serial no.

I hope its IQSM0008-EXIT_SAPLIPW1_008

Or check in call stack and get in the routine userexit save_document_prepare of include MV50AFZ1

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am in need of the same requirement ...

When we create the delivery using vl01n i need to populate the Serial nunmbers within the delivery if the material in Del is Serialized one ...

Can anybody please let me know .....the appropriate exits or BADIs.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In program 'MV50AFZ1', use the user exit 'userexit_save_document' for this purpose.

Inside this LIKP structure will contain delivery header info and XLIPS, YLIPS etc will contain item level info like material etc..

Here if XVBUK-WBSTK = 'B'/'C' indicates PGI is happening; else it indicates just delivery is being created.

Hope this helps you !!!

Regards,

Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ganga for your response.

Can any one help me in finding the field/structure will carry the value for SERIAL NUMBER(not number of serial numbers) when the program execution reaches

userexit_save_document .

Thanks in advance,

Sabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by serial number here?

LIKP-VBELN contains delivery number being. created or PGIed.

XLIPS, YLIPS-MATNR contains material numbers.

Any thing else you want to know here?

Regards,

Ganga