cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strategy Based Maintenance Plan - Scheduling calls

vinoth_kumar47
Explorer
0 Kudos

I created one strategy based maintenance plan with the following strategy 100hrs,200hrs,300hrs,400hrs,

I created one measuring pointer as a counter for one Equipment,

Then I created one measuring document for that measuring point with 50hrs,

After that, I scheduled that maintenance plan with start counter value 0 hrs, When I save that Maintenance Plan it triggers the order automatically. But my measuring document does not reach the strategy. It is the standard process? or I need to change the some setting?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vinoth_kumar47
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tirupathi, Thanks for your valuable reply, I give 100% call value in Horizon field. Now it holds the order in IP10. I enter 100Hrs in measuring document after that only order created. Thanks for your contribution.

I have another one query also https://answers.sap.com/questions/12971528/what-is-the-correct-user-exit-for-to-activate-the.html?ch...

vinoth_kumar47
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Thirupathi, I am tried your solution, I give call horizon value 0% and Scheduling period 100Days. In IP10 it schedules the maintenance plan for 100days. But still my target values are not reached 100hrs. But it generating the order. KFA.

vinoth_kumar47
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thirupathi, Thanks for your reply. My call horizon % is 0 only.

0 Kudos

Call horizon percentage is to calculate the time for creating the next maintenance order or notification after the start or completion of maintenance plan (Example: If the duration of cycle is 100 days and the call horizon is 0%, the system creates an order immediately; 90% , the system creates the call after 90 days and so on)

So, try set the Horizon 80% or 90% and test again.

0 Kudos

Your planned date is 08.02.2020.

So, maybe due to your call horizon % in Call control parameter, today is your call date.