Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location is missing when do purchase receipt with MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ...

Hope you can help me...

When execute the MIGO for a 101 mvt in a PO with account assignment categoty F, the storage location in MIGO is missing.

1.- The PO has the Storage Location

2.- The Material in MRP2 has Default storage location for external procurement same as PO storage location

The issue Im having is that when the GR is posted, in MMBE that material quantity is not showed.

Any idea about this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per SAP- Best Practice....Any GR against Account Assigned PO....you wont get any Storage Location Field in MIGO....

Since....It is going for Comsumption account....Not to Stock Account...

If it is going for Stock Account only it needs Storage location When you do GR...

Reward if useful

Regards

S.Baskaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it has marterial master record you can go to find how much to be consumed by MM03->Additional data-> find the tab about consumption. If you need consume the material also you need do GI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when ever u make PO against acvcount assignmen tlike cost centre, order,asset...etc, stock will not get generated, it will directly consumed to that particular GL.

it will be treated as direct consumptionj and not for sale, so stock is not getting generated into storage location.

check the accounting entry, it will not go to GRIR clearing account, instead it will move directly to expence GL account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the PO is a a service and it has an expense account defined, the storage is not take on consideration.

As was mentioned, the stock is not valuated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is not my case, my PO is stock valuated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It requires looking into the system to confirm....MMBE not showing up stocks when GR is processed means, it is not valuated stock...

Former Member
0 Kudos

GR with ref t an account assigned PO, storage location is not necessary unless it is a valuated stock receipt. That is the reason why, it might be not showing up SLoc in MIGO.

Regards