cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage bin for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

we have to configure storage in one of our plant we just want to have storage and quanity of material in that storage bin in the system . so we have to implement WM for this as we have WM in other plant or we can cater this requirement using material master

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You had to have WM for it..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member496069
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create New WH no. with reference to the existing WH. no. So all the dependency and settings will be copied. Assign this New WH. No. to your new pant. Extend all the MMR in this new plant to the new WH. No.

Maruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

we have implemented in one plant so what are steps we have to follow to set up WM in other plant also

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farhan,

At first check out the WM implemented in other plant is a Central WM or Lean WM.

Thereafter u can config under the below path:

Spro-Enterprise StructureAssignmentLogistics Execution--Assign warehouse number to plant/storage location

Maintain the Material Master with WM1 and WM2 Views.

For fixed bins Lean WM is preferred.

For more details refer below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c6/f85c504afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards

Ramesh Ch

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1. SPRO >> Definition >> Logistics Execution >> Assign warehouse number to plant / storage location

2. SPRO >> Logistics Execution >> Warehouse Management >> Master Data >> Define Storage Type.

3. SPRO >> Logistics Execution >> Warehouse Management >> Master Data >> Define Storage Type.

4. Now Create the storage bins.

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

if we enter the storage bin no in the material master storage 1 view as we have one material for one bin so we can track the material storage bin wise and quanity will be displayed using stock of the material in that location or my idea will not work please help

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert

So please tell me is this process work or not i.e if i maintain bin at storage 1 view of material master .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to maintain WM view for Material Master..