cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping PR creation while saving sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement wherein I want to use a user exit to prevent creation of PR upon saving of the sales order. If Customer PO No. field is blank, then purchase requisition should not be created.

Can someone guide how to achieve this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Have you got solution for this I have similar requirement?

My requirement - If sales order - incompletion log is available, then do not create PR. How to do this?

0 Kudos

Hi yogisap007

I have requirement to stop PR creation on some conditions in sales order.

If you got solution, Could you please share it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a sales order is not completed till all of the required fields and incompletin log is cleared. As part of standard sales doc (OR) config it has an incompletion procedure 11 where Cust PO is required field. So till the time its filled the sales order is not going to be complete and cannot be processed further and thus would not create any PR.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to keep PO field incmplete. If the PO No. field is incomplete, still the PR gets created and the PR gets processed into a PO.

My requirement will be that PO filed will not be blank, it will have certain text say "BLOCK", so whenever the PO no. is block, the system should not allow any further processing of the order.

Also, In that case it should not create PR no.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AKK,

Is it that all your sales orders need to be have the cust PO no. filled always?

In that case, it is better to assign this field to the sales incompletion logs.

If not so, i.e. ur sales order always need not have the Cust PO filled..then you can try the User Exit avlbl in SAPMV45AFZZ--USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE to acheive your functioanlity.

Reward, if this helps.

Regards,

Raghu.