Stock vs Customer Orders

0 Kudos

Hi

Is there a T-Code on SAP that can show

Current Stock Level (IM or WM) per material

Number of customer orders for each material

How many units per order per material

So it would look something like

Whether its a report i can run ( have limited access to T-Codes) or whether i could get an auto job created to generate said report daily.

Many Thanks for your time

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello philm

I guess what you are looking for is simplified ATP overview for selected materials. ATP situation can be analyzed with the CO09 transaction for a single material - see How to check the ATP situation on how to execute and analyze ATP information in CO09.

CO09 is for a single material only. If you need to analyze ATP situation for several materials, you'd need to build a custom report based on the BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY function. The BAPI is quite well documented and it gives essentially the same information as CO09.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

My access to SAP is quite limited, so i think i will need to approach this differently

We do currently have way, importing several T-Codes into Excel and i was just looking if there was a single T-Code that is exportable to Excel that was more efficient than our current process

Thank you for taking the time to reply

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Phil Matcham,

As per your requirement and required layout there is no standard report.

It would be suggested to develop a report and both way you can run it manually or get the daily morning report by batch job.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

0 Kudos

Thank you for responding