cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock-Transfer-Orders not in Billing due list

patrick_g1
Active Participant

Dear experts,

we have a strange behaviour in our system.

We have Stock-Transfer orders from US to Europe. This means that the time GR / GI will be posted might be several weeks after creation of sales order.

In some cases it occurs that STO sales order does not appear in Billing due list (VF04). Only after changing sales order (like updating invoice date by one day) changes something and the sales order appears in billing due list.

I assume that it ahsething to do with the time difference from sales order creation and billing date, but I am not sure.

I do not have a clue what might be the issue. I just can hope that anybody has an idea as we cannot reproduce it for analyzisng.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the process is like this:

Sales order (VA01)
- Purchase order (ME22N)
-- GR (MIGO)
-- IR (MIRO)
- Delivery (VL01N)
-- GI (VL02N)
- Invoice (VF04) <- Here the issue comes up.

I hope this helps a bit.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards

Patrick

hsyngvural
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do you create the purchase order with reference to sales order document? Could you specifiy the process steps?

And, could you name the document types of sales order and purchase order?

Best regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please list out the process with related tcode you follow? Normally, the STO process would be PO > Delivery > Invoice and the delivery would involve one step or two steps transaction depending upon the Business requirement and configuration. Having said that, it is not clear why the sale order should flow to billing due list