cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock report with the field... last stock changed at certain date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any standard report with the date of the last change of the stock value and quantity?

Points granted

BR

Saso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

U can find the same with MB5B REPORT , on that report dont put any date then u will get the latest date.

Hope it helps

reward if useful

Rohit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I want to know why MBEWH have not any material stock information for period when doesn´t exist any inventory movement for some materials, for example I have a case in 12.2006 period the material A have stock quantity 100 and value 1000 and the next period 01.2007 no stock movements were done for this reason the MBEWH had to had the same values stock 100 and value 1000 in 01.2007 period, but in MBEWH is missing, there is not any information for material A in this period.

Anybody knows about this problem?

Thanks.

Lili.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure, but guessing, if that table get updated only when IM movement takes place..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys, I hope i gave points to the right one

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Saso,

That's quite specific... If you work with batches check out MSC3N, try to work out a report or query on table MBEWH.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saso,

You can the Standard table to S031 and S032 to meet your requirement and Use these tables in your Customised reports to get these Required values.

Regards,

Khasim