cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock replenishment with immediate due date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I use SAP in my job to produce parts for "stock" and "make to order", the issue i'm having is that when the stock goes below the safety stock it asks for the replenishment as an immediate requirement, my lead-time / ATP is 7 days and it would really help if the replenishment would work with that also, does anybody have any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If you are using external procurement, you should define a planned delivery time of 7 days on the material master. Also, on the customizing transaction OPPQ, ensure that start in past is not allowed.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

sorry I should have stated I use SAP in my job to manufacture from sheet metal parts for "stock" and "make to order"

maybe this will explain better and I assume this will make the answer very different?

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello James

If you are running lead-time scheduling, then the requirement date is generally the start date of the operation where this component is assigned. Check the operation dates and make sure that they are calculated properly. The following documents may be relevant:

If you are not using lead time scheduling, then requirement date is calculated according to the planned order basic start date. Check the in-house production time on the material master, which is used for the basic dates calculation.

BR
Caetano