Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock in Transit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

MY client has import scenario

For Import Vendor,once the Invoice and shipping data delivered from Vendor, how to capture Stock in Transit tracking data upto destination point in SAP

Thanks & Regards

Pranaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use progress tracking functionality if you are in ECC 6

reward point if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blue P One,

Thanks for your suggestion.Can you tell me the path for progress tracking functionality in ECC 6

Thanks & Regards

Pranaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blue P One,

We are using ECC 6. Can you tell me configuration path or business scenario path of Progressive tracking

If you have any material for this, can you forward it to me pranaya at gmail

Thanks & Regards

Pranaya

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Transaction AXPD for Progress Tracking.

Also refer following link;

[Progress Tracking|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/e5/7a809f2d4f084b9cc642cbdd11d44c/frameset.htm]

But this concept is basically used with Project Systems, I don't think, it will help you in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your reply.Yes, it's not fit to our requirements.

Thanks & Regards

Pranaya

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better you use the concept of "Confirmation Control" i.e. Inbound Delivery.

In this case you have to maintain Confirmation Control Key in Vendor Master Purchsing view and also activate Order Acknowledgement indicator.

Then in PO, under confirmation tab, you can see these details.

Once vendor informs you that he has shipped the materials from his place and gives necessary details, you can go to VL31N and create Inbound delivery w.r.t. PO and also you can fill necessary shipping details here. (It can also be considered in MRP)

In ME2A, you can monitor confirmations / Inbound deliveries

Once you receive the materials in your plant, go to MIGO and do GR w.r.t. Inbound delivery.

I think this way you can control the Stock in Transit from vendor.

Config Path: - SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Confirmations

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranaya,

There is no direct way of monitoring the status till the Import goods reach the destination. You can customize Confirmation control and create various confirmation types to give you an idea of the status of the goods in transit. However, the catch is, you need to maintain this manually. Later you can get a collective report from ME2A.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Keshav