cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock In Transit (Plant) in MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when we execute MMBE for Material (MAT01) and plant (PL01).

there is stock of 10 quantity in "Stock Transfer (Plant)" coloum.

Is it the Stock in Transit?

And how can I Identify this stock, as where this Stock is "In Transit" and how to get clear this stock.

Regards

Parminder Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to track the document, for which this Intransit stock belongs to.

because this problem is with number of materials & plants.

I want to fugureout the loophole that is happening in business process.

with 305 i can clear the stock that is correct.

But in Material Movement I did not find 303 movement. So Material has not been posted with movement 303.

there is  movement type 641 is present in material movement (Intercompany scenario). But it doesnot show anything in MB5T.

Following are the movements presents in material Movement:

Z09
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the movements starting with 9 and Z are unknown and may not be standard movements, all other movements will not create this transfer stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

everyone, I do not rquire solution of 303 305 movement.

@Rudresh.. do you have any other solution except 303 and 305 movement explanation??? You have posted the same thing 4 times man. This is not solution.

This stock is not showing in MB5T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parminder,

I suggested this solution because this is proper way to solve your problem.

But I don't know why are you feared to use movement type 305. If you have any issue to use this movement,  let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I think that you are confused between stock in transfer (303 & 305) and stock in transit(351 & 101). Please correct me if I am wrong.

U can refer the below links to have a clear idea about it

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3162045

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see My above 2 rensponsess the same thing explain in below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3162045

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Stock Transfer (Plant)" displays qty only when we are using mov typ 303 & 305.(two step plant to plant transfer)

If stock is showing at Stock Transfer (Plant).. means that we have performed 303 but 305 is still pending..

Either perform 305 or reverse 303 mov type (304) to remove the stock from Stock Transfer (Plant).

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO, I have checked Material Movement.

There is no 303 Movement type happened, that can we reversed with 305.

Kindly provide some other solution, except 303 movement type.

This is Intercompany scenario and mvt typ 641 is also do not have any stock in Transit.

How can i Locate this quantity belongs to which Material Document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For 303, reverse movement is 304.

You need to perform movement 305 through MB1B to receive the stock from Stock Transfer (Plant) to any sloc of plant PL01. (say 0001 of plant PL01).

Then you can perform the stock lost. (As you can't delete the stocks directly from Stock Transfer (Plant) )

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can also find Material Document for movement type 303 through MB1B by input as below

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no Stock movement with 303 movement type.

And there is No stock comes when i run MB5T with material and plant.

please reply except mvt 303. mvt 303 was not used anywhere with this material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see my above blog.

303 is trans for posting palt to plant stock remove from store.

351 is transfor posting to stock in transit frome unrestricted use

Former Member
0 Kudos

So do the same as I explained above. (movement type 305) then delete the stock

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to make it easier for the community, just post all movement types that were used for this material that has stock in transfer (plant)

Further the 303 movement that creates in-transfer stock of receving plant PL01 cannot be found in MB51 if you restrict the search with plant PL01, because this 303 movement is posted under the supplying plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

Are you sure that movement 303 cannot be found for receiving plant in MB51?

I tested it and found that material document with 303 movement can be found in MB51 for both, sending plant and receiving plant. (say in my case from 1603 to 1605) as you can see in the below screen shot.

At issuing plant(1603 sloc 0001), qty is 1- EA.  But at the receiving plant(1605), qty is 1EA.

As Parminder said that there is no Stock movement with 303 movement type. So may be, this movement happened in the past and material document has been archived.

Please correct me if I misunderstood anything.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are right Rudresh Pandey

SAP creates automatically 2 lines with 303 movment in the material document, one for the sending and one for the receiving plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you perform the 2 step stock transfer  (plant to plant)process, first you do 303 movement once it is done then you will see the stock under 'stock transfer (plant)' in receiving plant in MMBE. You can clear that using 305 movement in receiving plant.

Regards

Vijay

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use T.Code MB5T for finding Transit Materials .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren         

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You get the transit stock in MB5T tcode

Plant to Plant 301 is direct posting

303 is stock remove in store 305 is the place in storage

Store to Store 311 is direct posting

313 is stock remove in store 315 is place in store

Transit stock you do 351 movement type that stock is going to transit this stock you can see in MB5T tcode, this stock you recive in plant 101 move ment type

All stock status you can see in MMBE t code