Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock consignment vendor(parking)

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

please I should have your oipnion on this flow:

- I have created a Standard PO for a RAW MATERIAL and put delivery address as the address of the s/c vendor.

- I have done a Good receipt of this raw material for this PO so + qty provide to vendor stock

Now: I consider this stock as 'parked' about vendor and every time(all in one or bit and bit) I want bring again to my Plant/storage location this stock of this raw material in unrestricted my stock

Which mov type must I use?

Thanks in advance

Bye

Massimiliano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just use 542 movement, this is normal movement to bring subcontractor stock back into own warehouse.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are sending Raw Material to vendor then at the time of Goods Receipt you will be receiving the finished goods.

then the origin material stock will be reduced as you make GR from the SC Vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Movement Type 309 with Special Stock Indicator "O" in Transfer Posting.

/Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are sending the goods to subcontractor vendor but you are receiving the same material back. I guess you are sending only for storage purpose. Please confirm.

Please confirm when you want to pay to your original vendor i.e IR, once you receive the goods at ur subcon vendor.

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks above all: I confirm that my purpose is only for storage purpose and I have paid my original vendor

Let me know thanks again

Ciao

Massimiliano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though the stocks are sent to the SC Vendor directly, they are maintained under separate status in MMBE (Stocks with Vendor). There will be no accounting document generated here.

So you will have to transfer post the material from SC Vendor to your own stock first with Mvt 309 and Special Stock indicator "O". Only then you can do goods issue or any other movements with that material.

/Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though the stocks are sent to the SC Vendor directly, they are maintained under separate status in MMBE (Stocks with Vendor). There will be no accounting document generated here.

So you will have to transfer post the material from SC Vendor to your own stock first with Mvt 309 and Special Stock indicator "O". Only then you can do goods issue or any other movements with that material.

/Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massimiliano,

Use the same T-code with reverse movement type to bring stock back to your location..

For example -  If you are using Trans. MB1B and Mov typ 541, Use the same trans with movement 542.

Hope it will help you..

Rudresh