cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock check at shop floor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP PP gurus,

i have created production order and released.i issued require quantity ten,i confirmed half quantity(5).so i want to see consumed raw material and remaining raw material in stock over view or any other report or any any options.

Thanks & Reagrds

sudarshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in MR51

OR

MB51 with movtype 261

Former Member
0 Kudos

D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sudarshan,

ANy GI done And confirmation to the order u can see in order display/change(CO03/CO02), click in component over view or F6 and then u can see what is qty of GI, CONF and GR also.

I hope this will help u

Regards,

sree

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudarshan,

You can get the consumed raw materials details using 261 movement in T code MB51 for the material

documents.

Suppose if the main stores is MS10 and your prod.storage location in PS10 means,then you can see in

MMBE what's the stock lying in PS10.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you have backflushing for the components, they should be consumed partially when you save the confirmation in CO11N or CO15.

Please check that you have the backflushing indicator for the components.Also check that you don´t have entries in COGI : It can be that you need to correct errors occured during the saving.

ALso check CO1P : you can define in customizing if the backflusing must be updated online or through a background process.If you have entries in CO1P execute them and the issues will be updated.

best regards