cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock account

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created an PO with an condition, condition assigned an different vendor then main PO vendor, my client requirement is that after GR the conditions value should not add the stock account, it should give the accounting entries just like below,

PO value: 100

Condition value: 10

after GR accounting coming the below situation,

Stock account: 110

GR/IR: 100

Condition account: 10

we assigned the condition with accrual key and account key and accrual tick in the condition.

client looking for accounting entries like below:

Stock account: 100

GR/IR: 110

Condition account: 10

Regards,

qsm sap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Freight and other delivery costs condition types are intemediate accounts like GR/IR clearing account. These are credit accounts and on other hand debit account is always Stock account because your gross price is the base for condition types. It is not possible to balance conditions costs with GR/IR account as both are intermediated balance sheet accounts.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In a nutshell, you want only your material procured price to update the stock accounts. You are including some other condition for example Freight for which you are having accrual, but you do not want freight value to be added to the total delivered price of the material, but at the same time you want the GR/IR account to get updated as you want to pay the other vendor also.

If you do not want to add the amount to the material delivered price , you can make the condition as

statistical by ticking the chk box no. But Payment flow wont be there as you wish.

Though I am not very sure, you may have to take the help of Routines and go for customised coding for the calculation. Just try to explore this concept.

Or else since you might be having already a dedicated G/L account for the accrual posting, find out the posting lines for each PO and you may have to to the Vendor directly with the help of FI. There wo'nt be flow via MIRO

Regards

Edited by: samuel mendis on May 2, 2009 8:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other solution.

regards,

qsm sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

any one who can help me for this case.

Regards,

qsm sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I belive to achieve the same for the condition maintained in the config of the contition type in SPRO.

t code M/06 -defne the condition types.

G to your Condition type in the condition category make it as B -- Delivery cost.

then your Type of accounting will happen

Stock 120

GRIR 100

Condition 10

the Definition of accural and the Respective GL is same as is only difference is making it as a delivery cost

Hope so it helps

Regards

Anjanna

Edited by: Shiva Rajanala on May 4, 2009 7:10 AM