cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO with Movenet type 301 &305

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using two step stock transfer process by using 303 and 305. I am making the stock removal with MB1B1 Transaction (303 movement type) , Now we want receive the stock with reference to issue document (303 MT document) using 305 movement type.

While doing receipt we are using MIGO_TR and taking reference of material document of 303, upto this process was fine. say we have 2 material document of 303 for same material with 10 nos each ,i did receipt for first material document and going to do receipt for same material document , system accepting the same.

Due to this we are not getting tracking for issue document and receipt documents

Please help me out how to reslove the issue.

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

Movt type 301 for one step procedure , 303 & 305 for two step procedure is for transfer postings that is between  plant.

For STO Movement type 351, 641,647  u can track in this

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You use the stock transport order to request a stock transfer. When you have activated the material you want to transfer for recording the goods movement, the system automatically assigns a tracking number.

You can display the tracking number in the stock transport order at item level. The system automatically copies the tracking number to all documents that refer to this stock transfer order.

Look at the link:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/70/23cd3f419311d2ac100000e829fbfe/content.htm