Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO partial delivery proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In Intercompany STO:

How to enable to delivery proposal while run VL10B ? for partial delivery or complete delivery.

SPRO --> Material Management --> Purchasing --> Purchase Order --> Set up Stock Transport Order --> Assign Delivery Type and checking Rule: Avilablity Check Rule: C (Delivery proposal) & Checking Rule: B SD Delivery

As above, I have choosen the C Delivery proposal option in config on above path.. However there is no any delivery proposal is being shown to select...

1) Also when there is no stock can i able to control from creating delivery order while VL10B ?

2) Can i make throw error as no stock or what so ever.. ?.

Rgds

RG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Also when there is no stock can i able to control from creating delivery order while VL10B ?

2) Can i make throw error as no stock or what so ever.. ?.

For the above questions ,, when there is no stock system will not create a delivery document ,rather you can check this at NOTES tab why the dfelivery not created. Sytem itself controls.

As above, I have choosen the C Delivery proposal option in config on above path.. However there is no any delivery proposal is being shown to select...

For the above question , below is the logic of using that field.

Specifies how the system reacts when the availability check finds that the stock quantity is unsufficient to cover the order quantity. The rule also determines the form in which the delivery proposal is specified in the delivery schedule lines.

Use

If the stock quantity is insufficient, the system can react in two ways:

It presents a dialog box and asks you to choose between different options.

It automatically suggests one of the options (no dialog box appears)

The delivery proposal can be specified in the schedule lines in two different ways:

Without entered rule and for the rule 'one-time delivery', user want and delivery proposal are specified in the same schedule line.

For all other rules, user want and delivery proposal are shown in different schedule lines.

Example

On the desired delivery date 11th May, you need the quantity 10.

The availability check for the supplying plant yields the following delivery proposal:

On 11th May, quantity 7 and

On 22nd May, quantity 3.

Without an entered rule and for the rule 'once-only delivery', the system automatically enters only the first partial quantity with the appropriate date from the delivery proposal in the schedule line for the user want:

Delivery date 11th May:

Schedule line quantity 10, confirmed date 22nd May, confirmed quantity 7.

For the rule 'delivery proposal', the system changes only the confirmed date in the schedule line for the user want and automatically transfers both partial quantities to two new schedule lines:

Delivery date 11th May:

Schedule line quantity 10, confirmed date 22nd May, confirmed quantity 0

Delivery date 11th May:

Schedule line quantity 0, confirmed date 11th May, confirmed quantity 7

Delivery date 22nd May:

Schedule line quantity 0, confirmed date 22nd May, confirmed quantity 3

For the rule 'complete delivery', the system changes only the confirmed date in the schedule line for the user want and automatically transfers the complete confirmed quantity to a new schedule line:

Delivery date 11th May:

Schedule line quantity 10, confirmed date 22nd May, confirmed quantity 0

Delivery date 22nd May:

Schedule line quantity 0, confirmed date 22nd May, confirmed quantity 10

For the rule 'selection window in case of shortage', the system displays a dialog box and asks you to choose between the three rules 'once-only delivery', 'delivery proposal', and 'complete delivery'.

Based upon the above write up you can conclude about that how you can switch between partial deliveries.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragavendra

Thanks a lot for details.

Could you please also highlight the configuration steps involved..

Regards

RG

Answers (0)