cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO items locked after deliveries created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Environment ECC6 and SCM

I have STO created with several iems and Deliveries created.

Now I have my STO items locked (something in background)

Any help ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,<br />

How to release the STO?<br />

<br />

1.Go to T-code ME21N ,<br />

2.Then click top on the menu button for purchase order document .<br />

3. Type the PO number ,then enter<br />

4. delivery sto will be Displayed.<br />

5. bottom of the page release the check box button for final delivery option &#38; second option Also.<br />

6. then save the STO.<br />

7. Then STO Will be Released.<br />

8. You can see the STO For VL10B T-code.<br />

<p />

<p />

<br />

Regards,<br />

A.SITHANANDAN<br />

Edited by: aarthusathish on Dec 11, 2010 9:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

What I meant by items locked is that a lock symbol is show on STO items. This was not done manually it was done by the system in the background after deliveries were created and a zero confirm was done on SCM/EWM side and I am not able to reproduce the problem in test environment.

For now users have manually unlocked items but I am still investigating.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

It seems that availability check and transfer requirements settings needs to be chceked. It may be a case that items which are used in stock transport orders are already opened in materila master view. Please correct the settings in IMG

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Can you tell me where to go in the IMG ?

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi guys,

> What I meant by items locked is that a lock symbol is show on STO items. This was not done manually it was done by the system in the background after deliveries were created and a zero confirm was done on SCM/EWM side and I am not able to reproduce the problem in test environment.

> For now users have manually unlocked items but I am still investigating.

> Regards

I have never seen this lock symbol appearing by itself. If you dont have a change history for this event, then it must be caused by program. So you first have to check whether you use SAP standard programs or if you enhanced functionality with exits or modifications.

If it is SAP standard, then it might be caused by a program bug, or it is an unknown feature.

In any case, if you cannot replicate this problem, then you have less chance to find the root cause.

so remove the lock and continue and monitor your STOs more often to see if it happens again

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cancel the deliveries and create again and check the message.

Umakanth R