cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the table to findout list of the production order with the rel status

from that how can we findout the material status suppose i need to track the wip material itself

Edited by: raj on Jul 14, 2008 5:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no Table to find the Material Status for WIP.

It is Order Status, you can look into COOIS with Status as REL and Not DLV.

Is your Question is regarding HALB, which is produced using ROH and yet to be Processed to to convert it to FERT??

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva

what is the requirement is . client need the top 10 high consuming materils in the company

in the RAE MATERIAL , FINISH PRODUCT. and MATERIAL IN WIP STATE ( MATERIAL IN PROCESS) .

HOW TO TRACE THE COST FOR THE WIP MATERIAL AND OTHERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to get WIP cost we can run KKAX or KKAO ( to run WIP individually or collectively),

alternatively in my previous reply after filtering twice list of order will contain orders where WIP exists 9 since confirmation is done, GI is done and GR not done)

to get cost incurred in above orders we can check report S_ALR_87013127, ,run this report for all the orders selected from above step (as mentioned in previous reply).

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

reward if useful

thank you

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

but my client need the top high costing 10 wip materials

how we findout this material

pls reply

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In COOIS if you select REL only then it will display all the released orders.at the same time you can enter DLV and select the checkbox for exclude.

Now system will display all the released orders which have not been delivered.

once the report is displayed you can filter the status column twice once for CNF (so that all confirmed and partially orders are displayed)

then filter the status column again for GMPS now from the above list it will display all the orders for which goods movement has been posted

here you have released orders, orders for which GI has been posted and order has not been delivered.

please validate if it helps in your scenario.

reward if usefull.

Thank you

Anand