Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical postings for Internal oder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

During the month end as usual we settle the AUC documents to the asset,Once

the settlement is done the values will be flown to the Financial acounting.menaing to say all the line items will be settled to the particular asset.

Now lets say if i have 100 line items in that settlement,once the settlement is done

all line items are will diappear in th CO and for the whole amount FI document will be genarated.

Now i am looking for a solution where even after settlement also i want to see

all line tems in CO until the AUC get completed which will give us detailed analysis at any point of time by going through all line items until it get complets.

As i know in Interanl order statistical postings can accomidate the functionality of

providing the details when ever we need,but where is in my case this is true postings,

Can it possible in anyway to have the postings one for statistical order and one for

real order for the one entry.so that i can settle the true order,and for information

purpose i can lookout always the statical order for same postings.

Thanks

Lily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your replies,right now we decided not to follow that.

Thanks

Lily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Capture all your expenses in an Internal order.

Settle Internal order periodically to AUC asset. (Ko88)

Finally, convert AUC asset to final asset.(OAAZ,AIAB & AIBU)

Even through purchase order also you can capture costs to Internal order (account assignment object) by providing account assignment category "F" in P.O.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes possible, Record in Internal order as statistical so no need to settle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guest

Might be my question is not clear for you.

I want to see line items after doing settlement also until AUC gets completes,Normally once you do settlements all items will disapper from IO.

Because i am looking for solution real orders not for statistical orders.thats is the

reason i posted the question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lily,

I think you can do this way. Create Cost Center and Internal Order (Real), while making posting you make posting into both the cost objects. Now as per your requirement you can have real postings to Internal Order where you settle it to an Asset at later stage and you can also have a track of line item from the cost center as it is a statistical posting.

Let other experts also suggest on this comment.

Assign point if helpful

Regards,

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giri

Thanks for your reply,Lets see any better solution in internal order it self.

Thanks

Lily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check these rules:

Note the following rules for account assignments:

· You need to specify a true Controlling object in each posting item.

You cannot assign to a objects such as a statistical project without specifying a true Controlling object.

· In each posting item, you can specify up to three statistical Controlling objects in addition to the true Controlling object.

For example, you can post costs to a cost center and also to a statistical order and a statistical project.

· You cannot assign costs to more than Controlling object of the same type in one posting item.

For example, you cannot post to both a true order and a true project.

The only exception to this is that you can assign to a cost center and one other true Controlling object. In this case, the posting is true for the additional Controlling object and statistical for the cost center.

· You cannot specify the same Controlling object as being true and statistical in the same posting item.

You cannot post to an order and a statistical order in the same posting item.

Reg

*assign points if useful