cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is that must to to create new Fields Status variant and make required CC and IO mandatory to use Stat Order.

Please advise

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create a statistical posting in CCA you would need a cctr and the io. So yes the best bet would be to make them madatory. Do that in your FI Field status.

pls assign points to say thansk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assume , I already have a Cost element for Telephone charge and do i have create another Cost Element (telephone) to do posting in Statiscal order. If no , please advise the best way to omplement Stat Order.

TRhank you for quick response

Former Member
0 Kudos

If all you want to do is create a statistical internal order then when you creat your internal order check Statisical Order on the control tab. If you want a statistical posting i cca then when posting to a regular order enter a cctr. You don't need a new cost element. Changing the field status on the GL account will force the postings on a go forward basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I create Stat Order and when i post in Fb50,

1) I post the document and assigned the Stat Order and it required to enter the cost object. Looks like it is not recognizing the Stat order So i decided to enter Cost center and now it is giving error message stating that you cannot assign two cost object

Please advise

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try changing your field status to cost object optional. You could then set up an FI validation to require both.

Answers (0)