cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Price in Material ledger (PUP/MAP) for sales delivery

0 Kudos

Hello,

My need is to bring back in the sap pricing scheme (sales delivery or sales order) a condition type that takes the value of the Standard Price in Material ledger (PUP/MAP). How to implement this price condition ?

<br>Display 'mat price analysis' in material master data.<br>

<br>

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

suzanne_severine1

I'm glad to see you got an answer to your question! If it helps you, please make sure to accept (you'll see the "accept" option beneath the question) -- so members with similar issues will be able to find a solution to their problems too.

If it doesn't help, you can always leave a comment providing more details that can guide members who wish to assist you.

I hope that this guidance is useful -- and we look forward to your next question for the community!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

VPRS condition type is updated by my sales price and not by cost price

I think, you are confused with the terminology sales price and cost price. For information, cost is nothing but all your overheads added to a condition type which is nothing but VPRS in SAP. Over and above this cost, the sellers would add some profit margin and sell their products. Having said that, please share your sale order screen shot showing which value is your cost price and which value is your sales price. Depending upon that, we may be able to assist you.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello suzanne_severine1

To my knowledge the standard VPRS condition type does the job.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

suzanne_severine
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your help but VPRS condition type is updated by my sales price and not by cost price as mentionned in screenshot in material master data (sheet 'accounting 1" - button 'display material price analysis).

Regards

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

suzanne_severine1 Check out the explanation by lakshmipathi.ganesan

Also have a look at the note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS (cost) in pricing