cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard PO and Service PO Quantity issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am having doubt. When i try to create new Standard PO for a PR whose quantity has fully procured. i will get a error message "Enter a quantity" (Message no. 06070) . But when i do the same with service PO, quantity will be taken from PR even though services were fully procured for the PR.

Why is this so?

Please help me to clear my doubt.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ML91 transaction and maintain the "Reduction of Purchase Requisition Commitment Value" indicator as shown below:

Create a new PR and test the scenario again.

Also refer the similar thread:

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

In that case the system should give an error message as

06076- Materials of requisition & item & alr. ordered in full which will work for both the scenerios.

in config: Material management:- Purchasing --> Environment data --> Define attributes of system msg.

Else you can go for message SE319 - Please enter a quantity.

Try it.

Regards,

Priti.

0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Like materials services cannot be measured accurately, hence SAP has given provision to convert a service PR to PO for greater quantity. If there is any other reason please correct me.

Regards,

Ajay

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case system will issue the message SE319 - Please enter a quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked System is not issuing message SE319 - Please enter a quantity.

Regards,

Manoj

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it the simple scenario ? Create PO with item category D (quantity 1 and service quantity 10), then create a PO with the same quantity and service quantity with reference to the PR and save the PO. Then again try to create another PO with regards to same PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I think SE319 will provide error message only at the time of Service entry sheet. and not at the time of PO as far as i know.

Kindly activate message

06076- Materials of requisition & item & alr. ordered in full which will work for both the scenerios.

in config: Material management:- Purchasing --> Environment data --> Define attributes of system msg.

Else you can go for message SE319 - Please enter a quantity.

Try this.

Regards,

Priti.