Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staging date in the delivery from a STO

CharlotteH
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello. 

We currently still work with SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 0. Whenever we create a delivery from an STO, the staging date in the delivery is the current date (date of creation of the delivery). 
I've followed the needed set up of SAP note 1960707 - No scheduling happens during delivery creation from STO. 

We have a delivery date in the STO of 10.09.2024

charlotte2050_0-1708962829775.png

We have a planned delivery time and GR time on the material. 

charlotte2050_1-1708962880538.png

In the STO, we do have a material staging date in the STO (this is the same date as the delivery date, which is not as expected, but not too bad for our business). 

charlotte2050_2-1708962940263.png

When creating the delivery with VL10D, the material staging date is always the date of the delivery creation, which is not what you want. 

charlotte2050_3-1708963180371.png

I hope someone can help what is missing.
Note that we do not work with routing. 

Gr, 

Charlotte 

View Entire Topic
jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the Delivery Date of STO is 10.09.2024, what is the reason for creating the Delivery today?

Generally there is a Indicator in Delivery Type to set the Rescheduling. However this Indicator does not apply for STO Delivery. 

Have a look at 2908161 - New scheduling for replenishment deliveries from STOs. It mentions: 

Quote:

When a delivery is created, the delivery creation date from the STO is used exclusively for the selection. 

Unquote. 

Thanks, 

CharlotteH
Discoverer
0 Kudos
It is just a theoretical example. Yes I had seen that SAP note, but did not help me further.
jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If a SAP note mentions the Functionality is not available, it is not available. If the functionality is critical for Business you need to go for a Enhancement.