cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split TO number by Zone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I would like to know that the system can split TO number separate by zone. I have a lot fo zone which have verious storage type for exemple 1 storage type (RET) have 4 row of storage bin (Ex. row A, B, C and D) So I want the system split TO number by zone or row which the system nomally suggest TO by storage type that is 1 storage type / 1 TO number but I do not want like this. Could every one advise me how to set or config in this case whether I have to use customizing program.

Please let me.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

User exit: MWMTO012 EXIT_SAPLL03A_012

Loop at ltap and assign a unique number to ltap-pooln for all the line items which are picked from the same zone.

You should be able to create multiple TOs.

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about inbound or outbound? Splitting on inbound is not possible (maybe with user exit). Splittin on outbound is possible and discussed multiple times.

Furthermore, what is the definition of zone? Do you mean section?

Configuration done as descrived by YorkD:

Here are the steps:-

1. Create "Sort profile for TO splitting" (this is the place where you defined how TO items should be sorted).

2. Create "Profile for Transfer Order Splitting" and assign sort file created in step 1 to the split profile.

3. Go to "Control for Performance Data Processing / Define TO Split" and select "Performance data control". Assign split profile defined in step 2 to movement types as per your wish.

TO with movement type defined in step 3 should then be sorted according to sort profile defined in step 2 when it is created.

Please also be noted that sort profiles defined in OMLV are only for multiple processing (print of pick lists). During normal transfer order printing, sorting is always made according to TO item as of Release 4.0 (refer to note 556016).

MdZ