cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split PIR in days or weeks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I want split PIR in weeks and days according to working. my monthly req is 1000 Nos.

please define step by step.

Thanks in advanceeeeeeeee.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In md61. Maintain your requirement 1000 with planning period M. select line item for material and column of month and then go to Edit ---> Period Splitting. Select eithe weekly or days as per your requirment/

Regards,

Dhaval

Edited by: Dhaval on Apr 26, 2011 3:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhaval,

Where it will show, did'nt show in MD04 and MD62

and what effect on MRP run

Thanks for replay

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Where it will show, did'nt show in MD04 and MD62

you can find it in md04 and md62 both. Check for the activation of your planing version.

and what effect on MRP run

Based on your lot sizing procedure you will get the planing proposols period wise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MD61 / MD62, after maintaining PIR as 1000 select that row of your material and then go to Edit (Menu) --->Period Splitting where you will find options of Week and Days whichever suits you you can select.

Alternately, after maintaining monthly 1000 PIR qty, go to Schedule Lines (Tab page) where you can find one column named Period indicator for Split there you have multiple splitting options like days, week etc which also gives you requirment fulfilled of splitting.

In MRP, system will give you based on your splitting procurement proposal. i.e. if you have chosen weekly splitting then accordingly procurement proposals will be generated for respective weekly splitted quantities.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Revert in case still any issue.

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (0)