cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC Chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am to whether i am performing the correct steps for SPC chart, if i am woring please guide me for the same

For a MIC, i have maintained SPC tick mark, Sampling procedure tick, single result tick, fixed scope and record measure tick.

Sampling procedure maintained, sampling type--> Fixed sample, Valuation mode-->SPC inspection and control chart type-->110 Shewhart chart for x bar

In QA32 during RR, when i call control chart, i only shows following images and this image does not give proper plotting of characteristic value.

Please guide me if any configuration part is required or any step by step procedure for control chart

Following error also occurred when i click on calculate control limit button in QA32

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

You need to maintain the SPC criterion (for which combination you want to generate control chart) in the inspection plan for the each MIC as shown below as per the requirement.

make this setting after that check again and revert.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thank you for the quick response, I have gone through the Inspection plan (QP01) please find the attached image. Again i am getting the same kind of graph (single point graph)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

As per your guidance i have created and executed charts. Here i am getting Single-Single MIC chart lot wise. In chart, Y bar indicates- UOM for MIC but what X bar indicates..?

My actual requirement is to combine all the day lots and get a single chart for single MIC for the reporting purpose.

Please guide me for the same

Find the attached image of single-single MIC chart

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to generate a single control chart for all the inspection lots of a single MIC then select SPC criterion as Master inspection characteristic.

Coming to your question on what X-axis represents it depends on the control chart type you selected in sampling Procedure. Kindly check the configuration of that control chart type (in your case 110) in SPRO in the below path

SPRO--->Quality Management->Quality Planning->Basic data-> Sample,SPC->Statistical Process Control-->Define control chart type...

check for the Reference axis in that as shown below. there you will have four options. Check what is maintained over there.  

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Thanks for the response, I have maintained the data suggested by you. But its showing the same kind of control chart.

Suppose today i have checked 5 lots, and 1 lot contains 5 different MIC's. So i want all the 5 lots 1st MIC's to appear in the same chart then 2nd MIC of all 5 lots and so on..is there any separate tcode to fetch all 5 lots MIC's..?

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the transaction QGC3 to generate the control chart for single MIC. In the selection screen enter plant, MIC and SPC criterion as 060 ( Master Inspection characteristic) and check. It should plot all the values of all inspection lots of that MIC.

Check and revert..

Thanks

Kumar 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I have checked the QGC3 Transaction, input provided are Plant, MIC, SPC criterion and status as 1 because with 3 and 5 i did not got any chart.

When i call the control chart its only showing below image, i am unable to find the graphs and show and error when i calculate the chart (calculator button)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will replicate this in one of the IDES server and let you know the results.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Any update on ur testing in IDES.