Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some SAP MM Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me in getting solution of below mentioned issues asap-

1    System should not allow user to take printout before authorization of P.O.

2    After making GR, system should not allow Purchase Manager   to make any changes in P.O.

3    if MIGO has been done for today system should not allow user to do MIGO in previous day

Suppose MIGO has been created for 3rd of March user should not be allowed to do MIGO in 2nd march

4    System should allow to fix value limit for P.O. authorization .

Please suggest best solution to resolve above mentioned issues.

BR,

Prerna Garg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1    System should not allow user to take printout before authorization of P.O.

2    After making GR, system should not allow Purchase Manager   to make any changes in P.O.

3    if MIGO has been done for today system should not allow user to do MIGO in previous day

Suppose MIGO has been created for 3rd of March user should not be allowed to do MIGO in 2nd march

4    System should allow to fix value limit for P.O. authorization .

Please suggest best solution to resolve above mentioned issues.

1 - You can print from ME22N & ME23N from the print preview if you are using smartforms, even though PO is not released, ME9F do not allow print of Un-released PO

Do an enhacement in program /SMB40/FM06PE02 with the help of Abaper for Stoping print from ME22N & ME23N.

2 - Try BADI - ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST for this requirement

Check SAP Note 457511 - FAQ: Purchase order change and goods receipt in purchasing

3 - This can be mapped by using T. Code OMCQ, Set Error message for  "00     M7     254     Earliest possible delivery date is & -- > E"

4 - This can be done by Relase Configuration by making Values as charecteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tej. Seems correct solutions for my issues.Will go for it and if I find any problem then will let you know.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think OMCQ M7. 254 will check the del date in the PO and not the date of previous GR to maintain date seriality

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by Authorization of PO. Is it same a approval / release etc? If so, i think it is standard setting that po output is possible after PO release.

for 2 and 3 you may have to resort to enhancements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Ajit. I was also thinking same for the Point no 4. Your comment is making me confident that i am going in the right way.