cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solve incorrect Purchase process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear everyone,

I have another problem about A/P. My purchasing process was completed but this process is incorrect. I cannot cancel any document on it.

I have to cancel it to make a new one's. I attached relationship map of this process. Help me, please!

Thanks,

Pham Nhat Dong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dong,

1.Tested as per your attachment in 8.81 version. Noticed that, all documents are automatically closed. But in your PO process, Good receipt PO is in open document status. Not sure how did you open. Please refer my tested screen shot:

2.  The outgoing payment can not be cancelled due AP down payment linked with AP invoice. When try to cancel outgoing payment, you will receive an error message "Cannot cancel a document with down payment that was drawn to an invoice"

3. Only possible way is, you can open AP invoice, by right click, choose "Change document status open". Once AP invoice changed to Open status, you can raise AP credit memo to open Purchase order.

4. In that PO, you can change quantity field. Please refer screen shot:

Hope helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan..

I have like same scenario...

but how I want to cancel AP outgoing Payment? I can't cancel Outgoing Payment because the error

"Cannot cancel a document with down payment that was drawn to an invoice".

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate more of which step is actually worng or what is not appearing as expected and it would be better to find solution specific to the same?

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team