cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software request

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been asked to build a test environment for a potential customer that includes essentially 2 machines, one Linux Server, to include the following software: Hana Platform edition 2.0 (SAP HANA Enterprise Edition 2.0 SPS05 Rev 50 for B1) and SAP Business One (version 10.0 FP 2011); and one Windows Server, to include the following software: SAP Business One Client, SAP Business One Data Transfer workbench, HANA Studio. As this is only for a month of testing, I would assume a trial would suffice. However I cannot seem to find this Windows software listed anywhere, and I haven't tried looking for the Linux stuff yet. Please can you point me in the right direction / location in order to get this downloaded, installed and over to the client for testing. I have never used SAP before so I really do not know what I am looking for.

Thanks

Danny

former_member34
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since this is your first question, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with our Q&A Tutorial: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bt1juWUUM

Many thanks!

JesperB1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Danny,

Unless you are associated with an SAP partner I don't think there is a way of getting that software. If you are associated to an SAP partner they should be able to direct you to the right place.

You can try contacting the SAP Business One Local Product Expert in your country for further information.

Jesper

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brunopbaffonso
Active Participant

Hello danny_spriggs14!

We will be glad to help you in your SAP Business One journey!

Please, send us a e-mail with your request: contato@uppertools.com.br

Regards;
Bruno Affonso.