cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMLT --> Czech Language Import --> .PAT files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Support,

We are planning to import/add a new Czech Language into our ECC 60 system.

When I called the SMLT transaction to import the language from FrontEnd, the system is not finding the content from the CD 51033496_1. The CD has .PAT files instead of .sar or .car files.

I have also copied the .PAT file onto /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in, but still the SMLT tool is not finding the language content to import.

Could you please help me out with this issue?

Thank you,

Nikee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please download new file from service.sap.com and update because this file may be currept.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nikee

check this SAP Nope , hope this will solve ur issue

Note 1254022 - SMLT: Language imports not displayed in EHP systems

SMLT displays only the languages for which the current (SAP Basis) release has been imported. This makes sense because otherwise, the system would also display the language imports for the previous release after an upgrade. The problem now occurs because the systems that have an Enhancement Package imported the same language packages as the systems that do not have an Enhancement Package even though the release is different. For example, the SAP Basis 7.00 language package is imported into an SAP Basis 7.01 system. Since the releases do not correspond, the system does not display the language package in SMLT.To correct the error, SMLT must recognize an Enhancement Package release and the release check for this must be configured in a more flexible way

Cheers

dEE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deep,

Thanks for the reply, but the note didn't fit my case.

Thank you,

Nikee