cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single PO for multiple PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain the process for making single PO ref. to multiple PR, I have 5 PR, 5000001 TO 5000004, for material 1 , 100 , 1001 , 5642 , 456.

Now for this 5 different PR i want to make single PO. from one vendor only, can you explain or give any link with T. code for this.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While in me21n, go to document overview...and go to purchase requisition ...now put the number range of PR and adopt.

Now u get all PR in document overview....

adopt each requisition and in that PO.

Regards,

Pardeep Malik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can go for automatic PO creation, in ME59 screen u can enter multiple PR's and do single PO as ur vendor is same

Go through following steps,

Material Master purchasing view tick automatic PO check box

2) Vendor Master purchasing view tick automatic PO check box.

3) Maintain Source list for Vendor & Material.(ME01)

4) Maintain Purchase Info Record.(ME11)

5) Use T.Code: ME59

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the process by ME21N docu. over. and by selecting the PR, now , when we make the normal PO w/o ref. to PR the price is picked up from the Lat PO and in PR i found the the price is from the moving average price MM03, and also when i convert PR to PO the valuation price are not coped can you give the solution for this.

regards,

zafar

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Valutaion price in PR is just use for release streatgy if u have value based PR release.

Valuation price in comes from MAP or STD price u manitain in Material master. For some Material if u not maintain MAP or STD while MM creation, then while Creating PR u can give any valuation for PR release.

System will not copy that price.

System will pick price either from last PO or your inforecord as per the setting.

SPRO --> Purchasing --> environment data --> define value for buyers

here in price adoption, u can maintain that Price will come from last PO or not.

Hope Help U !

Regards,

Pardeep Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply, as it copy price from Material Master V price, but when i creat the PO ref. to multiple PR the price are not copy in PO even it is present in PR as well as last PO and in Mat Master. i want that if i convert the PR into PO the price should also be copy from PR to PO or from last PO of that material.

regards,

zafar

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP, If you maintain conditions in Inforecord then price will pick up from Inforecord automatically. If this is not maintained then last PO price (for the material and vendor) will be picked up automatically, if there is no previous PO for this combination then price needs to be entered manually.

If you want to copy PR price to PO, In ME51N screen goto Defualt values > click on more fields > select Purchase order price and move it to display fields from hidden fields. > click on copy > select always propose >click on save> Now PR price will be copied to PO, but this is not prefered until you have any spl requirement.

Regards,

Prabu

former_member214154
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zafar,

First of all,price will come from PIR,not master data (MM03).Since your price is not populating in PO it means price is not maintained in PIR. As std SAP process, there should be check point while creating PR is that if price is not maintained in PR then PR will not be going to Save and system throws either error msg or warning msg. Inspite of not maintaining price in PIR and your SAP allows to save PR then in this case you can update price in PR mannually after maintaining it in PIR.

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per guidlines given by Mr. Prabhu, my probelm of price copy is solve now now last query is that , for one material i have 3 PR and i want to make single Po but i want that as the material code is same when i made PO ref. to 3 PR for same material there are 3 line items in one PO. how to make it in single line item by combining the qty. of 3 Pr.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any solution for my above query of combining of qty of different PR for one material in one PO.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please test in ME21N the following:

- open the document overview - please list here your purchase requisitions

- drag and drop the selected PR items into the shopping basket

You will get for every PR item a new PO item created.

Or would you like to use another transaction?

Regards,

Edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zafar,

Each PR will be different line item in PO. Just keep this in mind and create PO.