Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Unrestricted Stock QTY for Maintenance Order

sempfy992
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wanting to know where a maintenance order can be searched to show data of unrestricted stock qty and requirment qty of the work order? Goal is to see this data so order can be sent to warehouse for them to pick if all items are available

SAP S/4HANA CLOUD

RAHEEL_BABAR
Active Contributor

Hi,

Are you looking for list of reservation against Maintenance Orders?

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello sempfy992.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Asset Management" for this question, as Maintenance Orders are Objects related to Asset Management Line of Business.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello sempfy992

How are you? Are you looking for a "Picking List" for Maintenance Orders?

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

sempfy992
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Juliano, thank you for reaching out. I am wanting to view a work order on screen and be able to see what is reserved agasint that order and what is the current unrestricted stock on hand. Does that make sense? let me know if you need more information.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello sempfy992.

How are you? If I understood you correctly, you want to see the Materials needed in a Maintenance Order as Components, their Requirement Quantities and their Available Quantities, correct?

In this case, inside the Maintenance Order, for the Area/Tab of "Operation Data", you can go to Area/Tab "Materials" inside, where you can see the Required Quantity of a Material ("Quantity" Field and, through "Settings" Button (Gear Image), you can select also the Field "Confirmed Quantity" to check, respectively, if the Quantity is available.

Please check SAP S/4HANA Cloud Help Portal to see more information regarding Materials and Services for Maintenance Orders: Materials and Services | SAP Help Portal

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello sempfy992.

How are you? As has been more than 7 days that I answered you question and there is no answer from your side, I am accepting my answer to allow the closure of this question.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Answers (0)