Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping point determination

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here after creating Sale order,i found the shipping point is nit there in SO.This is due to wrong shipping condition maintained in Customer master.Then i have corrected the shipping condition ,and when i m going to change the current sale order,again there is an error showing shipping/Receiving point missing.Then i have check the OVL2 for Shipping point determination ,i found correct data maintained in it with combination of loading grp - shipping point condition-plant.Why this error appears?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I have tested the case so the changes will be effective from the fresh Sales Order only.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check weather you have assinged shipping conditions at Sales document type TCode - VOV8 , If shipping conditons maintianed here then system will overwrite the customer master Shpping conditions and Determine shipping point based on the shpping conditions maintained in Sales document type.

If it is blank in VOV8 then check again in your customer master Shipping conditions and Loading group and Plant (according OVL2 maintined).

Regards,

Ramesh

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes it is blank in VOV8, and i have checked the linking for loading group- plant - shipping condition,it is there .But my condition is that,customer master previously maintained wrongly with incorrect shipping condition (no assignments in OVL2) - then sale order created.and when i am going to VA02 message log i found shipping/ receiving point log .Then i changed the customer master with correct shipping condition(with proper assignments in OVL2) now while changing the Sale order ,shipping point is not there in Proposed list.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create fresh sales order and check.

Regards,

Ramesh