cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shift wise Production Order confirmation in CO11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We are working on SAP ECC 6.0 EHP4. We need to activate shift wise confirmation functionality in CO11N screen.

After going through the threads already available on this topic, I came to know the two important configuration steps.

1. In OPK0 Area Selection tab, adding area as Personnel: Shift Area and Pushbutton text as shift

2. In OPK0 Default tab, selecting Order-type dependent shift, as Shift default value and selecting Shift Grouping.

Also I have followed steps as per SAP Note 1415590 :

Solution

1. Display the domain (fixed value append) EHP3_RU_DT_DYNNR in

transaction SE11.

2. Choose menu item 'Goto > Translation'.

3. Enter Original language: DE, Target language: EN.

Press the green check mark button (Translate(Enter)).

4. Expand Repository Texts '<VALU> Fixed Values for Domains'.

5. Double click on 'EHP3_RU_DT_DYNNR'.

6. Translate the fields as follows:

Personal: Schicht ---> Personnel: Shift

Kundenspezifische Felder von CI_AFRU -

> Customer-Specific Fields of CI_AFRU

Mengen: Unterteilte Mengen ---> Quantities: Subdivided Quantities

7. Press the 'Save' button.

8. Return to the display of EHP3_RU_DT_DYNNR and activate it.

I have followed all above steps & then in OPK0 under shift proposal I have selected option Order type dependent shift.

But in OPK4, I am unable to get shift field where I can make configurations necessary for order type for getting shift selection in CO11N and due to that I am unable to get shift selection in CO11N.

Kindly suggest me any other configuration is missing. Also I have maintained shift grouping also in OP4A.

Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,.

Regards,

Tejas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. refer following sequence.

1.define shift definitions & shift sequence into Production basic data-capacity planningavailable capacity--define shift sequence.

2.select into OPK0--screen sequence into details screen as Personeem no. & time id

also select Additional data --posting date & Break times & tick on shift.

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Into OPK0 screen u will easily print preview the screen for CO11N.

Regrads,

Devendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishna_chandra5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Try OPK4N instead of OPK4 and tell me whether the shift is updated in the CO11N screen.

Regards,

Krishna Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes OPK4N setting is working. Now shift is apperaing in CO11N screen.

I have one more query in this regards, this shift wise confirmation settings are valid for CO12 also for collective entry for confirmation.

I am trying to look into CO12 but I am unable to find Shift field at all in this screen.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas, hi all,

did you find a solution for the CO12-issue?

I have the problem that we need to fill an user-defined field in the PP order confirmation (not shift-wise).

I defined the field in CI_AFRU, did the screen control for the CO11N and everything works fine there,

but I can find no way (Table control, BAdI, ...) to bring the field in CO12.

Any help would be appreciated!

Best regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

To the best of my knowledge, SAP has not provided shift wise confirmation feature for CO12 tcode in EHP4. However, I am not sure about EHP5.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member209681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did this in development server and it is working fine. attached below is screen shot of OPK4N in development.

The same request is transported to production server however in OPK4N of prod. server the same is not visible.

so i am not able to view the shift in CO11n. Kindly help to sort out this.I am unable to locate the error.

Regards

Sandip Shrivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

Could you please update me on how you solved the issue. I am also facing the same issue where in development and quality the shift wise confirmation is working fine. But in production the customizations of OPK4N and OPK1 are missing. Business function shows activated in production too. But the domain EHP3_RU_DT_DYNNR is switched off in production. Please help me on how to go about it,

Thanks and Regards,

Sunanth V.Narayan

former_member209681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanth,

I followed the procedure given in that note and it worked. Please ask your ABAPEr to check and activate the mentioned domain in production server.

Hope it wiil work.

Regards,

Sandip Shrivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply,

But the domain is shown 'switched off '  status in production. Do I need to activate it directly in production .Is it possible?

Thanks and Regards,

Sunanth V.Narayan

former_member209681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanth,

Yes you have to activate it in production server.

Regards,

Sandip Shrivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

Thanks for your advice. Issue has been resolved. The business function was not activated properly in production. Sorry that I could not add points to your reply,

Thanks,

Sunanth V.Narayan