1st week:

DDDDDDR.

2nd week:

NNNNNNR.

3rd Week:

DDDDDDR.

4th Week:

NNNNNNR.

For General shift the pattern is GGGGGGOFF.

As per the requirement, the DWS details are as follows

1. ADWS(Morning shift)

2. BDWS(Day Shift)

3. CDWS(Night Shift)

4. DDWS(Day shift)

5. NDWS(Night Early shift)

6. GDWS(General Shift)

7. OFFD(Off day)

The PWS details are as follows

GPWS( For General shift Monday to saturday and sunday off): 01. GDWS, GDWS, GDWS, GDWS, GDWS, GDWS, OFFD

SPWS(FOR A, B AND C Shifts): 01. CDWS, CDWS, CDWS, CDWS, CDWS, CDWS, OFFD

02. BDWS, BDWS, BDWS, BDWS, BDWS, BDWS, OFFD

03. ADWS, ADWS, ADWS, ADWS, ADWS, ADWS, OFFD

LPWS( 8 AM to 4 PM and 8 PM to 4 AM) : 01. DDWS, DDWS, DDWS, DDWS, DDWS, DDWS, OFFD

02. NDWS, NDWS, NDWS, NDWS, NDWS, NDWS, OFFD

As per the above PWS the WSR is generated.

Plz guide me for Shift planning configuration...

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I think you have done your workschdule configuration. Shift Planning is another module in time management.

Here you can do the resourse Planing accorting to your Organization unit. (target and Actual)

For this you have to create the shift group and which should be assigned to the org unit Using Transaction PP01 (infotype1039)

after this, you can use transaction PP61 PP60 to assine the employee for deferent deferent daily work schedule and which will automaticaly create the substitution in back end.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh,

Thanks for the info.

I want to know more abt the shift planning configuration.

Client want to manual substitution. Is it possible?

Can u plz elaborate more in relate to that.Because I've no idea in shift planning part...

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh,

Thanks for the info.

I want to know more abt the shift planning configuration.

Client want to manual substitution. Is it possible?

Can u plz elaborate more in relate to that.Because I've no idea in shift planning part...

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Yes you can do manual substitution. actualy system will show you the calender view of the shift for all employee for the particular org unit. here you can make you absence and substitution in simple manar. once you update here , system will automaticaly update the record in absence infotype or substitution infotype.

You can use standard profile: SAP_000001

You can use SPRO--

01.Time management---Shift Planing ---Define substitution type.. (here you can say which substitution type you have to maintaied via shift planing.

02. Specify Shift Group

Time management---Shift Planing---Specify shift group..

here you can config the shift abreviation for each daily work schdule..and you can give the colour code for each shift and abcence (this is very importand )

pls go through the SPRO note then you will understand the process.

Regards

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh,

Thanks for the info.

Let me try this in IDES 1st. Update u with few more doubts.

Thanks for the support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> you want Shift rotation : Create Shift, and assign the shift rotaion in Substitution infotype.

Now, if the Shift is same, but weekly off is different, in this case, for eg., what we can do is, if for eg., in case of morning shift the weekly off can differ in between Monday - Sunday, then create 7 shifts, i.e., Morning Shift Sunday off, Morning Shift Monday off, Morning Shift Tuesday off and so on. and ultimately assign these shifts in substitution. Now, if an employee's substitution is maintaind as morning shift sunday off, but in a particular week, the employee wants to take Tuesday off, then in ths case, you can either develop an custom infotype, for weekly off, and maintain the extra week off thr, or you can enhance the substitution infotype and add the week off field in the same.

Try this. Hope this works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any updates.