Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHD0

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There are 2 queries regarding SHD0.

1. While using SHD0, the field list is found empty in the 'Confirm Screen Entries' pop-up.

2. In common practice, SHD0 is directly used in Production Client OR the work is transported through Dev server?

Regards

Jogeswara Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jogeswara Rao,

Always do it in development client and transport it to the Production client through the quality client.

Regards

Narasimhan

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Narasimhan and Tejas.

Can someone helpme further about my first query, in what circumstances I do not get the field list in 'Confirm Screen Entries' pop-up.

Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao,

When you execute SHD0 , all the screens are called. Wherever there is a dummy screen container which encapsulates other screens you could end up with this scenario.

For example, All the Tabs on the order screen are basically sub screens which are placed inside a dummy container screen , hence when creating a transaction variant you would end up with creating a screen variant for this dummy container screen which does not have any elements on its own.

Regards

Narasimhan

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This mathces with the situation,

Now what should I do to get the fields available in a particular tab to be listed in the pop-up.

One more observation is- when I select cb of 'Do not display this screen' the tab does not disappear.

Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao,

There are no fields available for these screens.They basically hold an area for the sub screens. Hence you would need to just include these screens on your variant .The actual fields will come-up, when the sub screen(Ex: Operation tab, component tab) is called.

Regards

Narasimhan

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Narasimhan,

Infact my question was that only, How to call the subscreens?

Please help if you can.

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh..It will be automatically called when you perform the action,Like choosing(Clicking) the Operation tab on the screen. Once you populate the screen and choose a action, all the individual screens associated to the visible area are called one by one for you to set the appropriate parameters(Hide a field, default a value, Hiding a menu path Function key etc) for your requirement. Once all the screen config is called then the Actual action(Ex: Save, choosing a different tab etc) will be performed and then the actual screen will be called up to continue to process.

Regards

Narasimhan

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guessed so, but it is not hapening in the screen I am trying.

Actually It is a query screen developed though Infoset using Notifications LDB, and I want to eliminate the Tabs and some unwanted Radio buttons (which are appearing on their own without specifying in the query) in the selection screens.

So trying SHD0.

There are 2 tabs, and during the SHD0 process 2 screen variants are triggered. But in both screens the fields are not appearing.

Thanks anyway.

Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara Rao,

If you are having authorization for this transaction in production client then create direcly.

Else create in development client then transport it to quality and prod as per your landscape.