cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting the lay out for ITEM view in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I would like to have all the three details 1. Header 2. Item 3. Item details of a PO displayed simultaneously.

for this to happen the no of lines getting displayed in the ITEM details as per the Standard setting needs

to be reduced ,so that all the three views will accomodate in the screen or else only two details can be

viewed at a time in the screen.

so can any one suggest me how to set this ITEM layout in PO so that all the Three Views can be accomodated in the screen for the display.

Regards,

Adinath Raykar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

U can see all information 1. Header Data 2.Item overview simulations just check expand / collapse Tab.

Also check configuration tab there u can create ur own settings via variant.

After atleast including one item u can able to see item overview tab ,

& yes u can see them all in one screen.

Reagrds,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Could you tell the path of Configuration .

my requirement is the default no of lines (rows) in the ITEM view should be reduced so that i can view all

the three expanded views of HEADER,ITEM,ITEM DETAILS on the screen.

Regards,

Adinath Raykar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

I could get the Configuration icon on the top right end corner of ITEM view of the PO.

and i could creat the variant by giving the name of the variant as 3 Views but how to do configure the

settings for this Variant so that all the 3 Views can be viewed.

Regards,

Adinath Raykar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know if i have understood your requirement, but what you can do is right click on the SAP launch Pad and go to settings and reduce the font size over there.

For every diffrent client you will have to do this

Regards,

Sujoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

Me21n is a single screen transaction wherin u can see all 4 views together i.e header/item overview/item detail/doc overview.Once u leave the screen with all views open and then u enter again - the screen will appear in same view.