cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting PR document reference mandatory for Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing strange problem here. I want to make PR number filed mandatory for the PO document. For NBF selection key I set it as required entry. And assigned this key to NB docuement type. But still the field is not mandatory.

Please give me solution to this problem. Is there any support pack or any other setting?

Thanks in advance

Kishor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Follow the steps

SPRO --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Authorization Management --> Define Function Authorizations for Buyers

Create Function Authorization for buyers as "PO only with PR" , assign this to Buyer authorization profile..

Assign Parameter EFB thru SU01 for buyrer

Go to SU01>enter user ID> Go to Parameters-->assign that parameter value against EFB parameter( If EFB parameter ID is not there Add it and assign parameter value i.e.Function Authorisation value there

EG.01

Also make sure that

In OMET in details of function Authorization>Possible ref. objects>Tick only Ref. to purchase requisition and not anything else

I hope this will be helpfull

Reward if useful

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

run OMF4, select field select. ref. key

then goto "Ref. data, item" and set "Req.entry" flag for Purchase req

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u have to go for default values for buyer and have to attachit to buyer parameter

spro-mm-purchasing-authorization management-

here u have to assign the buyer parameter

EFB-Function Authorization: Purchase Order

this has to be done in each user id in su01- parameter tab.

or else u have to go for user exit or BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manipal,

Thanks for you reply. But I want to know if there is standard SAP functionality for field selection why we should go for user exit of authorization.

I tested same scenario in other server and it is working fine there. Hence I want to know is there any SAP installation issue or any support pack that we need to apply.

Thanks once again for your reply.

Kishor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u tested without exit/badi and it is working fine with field selection?

actually i also faced the same problem and even my problem got solution with exit(me21) and badi(me21n),.

i even tried with field selection but has not worked.

with selection parameter, the same has to be attached to all the user id.

so ideal best way was badi/exit.

Edited by: manipal on Jan 10, 2008 10:33 AM