cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up time not coming while confirming in MFBF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I have maintained set up time formula properly for work center and It is captured properly also in Standard cost estimate also but while posting actual activities confirmation in MFBF set up time field is coming blank. So what could be the reason for it?

Expecting your valuable suggestions for above mentioned problem.

Regards,

Tejas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

Generally in REM scenario the setup time will not be considered or included.

Better assign some other standard value key(where the setup time is not included).

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mangalraj,

Is there any specific reason for which set up time is not considered significant in REM? I need clarification regarding this since my CO person is requiring the same.

Also suggest is there any implications on costing & machine utilization time of the same?

I am sending you also the screen shot for your reference.

Thanking you once again.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

As far as I know it's the standard functionality of SAP,check out this,

A rate routing is a routing for repetitive manufacturing. It enables you to easily reproduce the lean

production process.In the rate routing, the production rate per operation is defined (production time

according to a base quantity). *Set-up time is not usually defined, since no changes to setup are

planned.*

So its not required to mention any value for set up time ,so that its not considered for costing and the

other processes.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005ehp_04/helpdata/EN/60/c6c50f146347e1933b4c15144ec31b/frameset.htm_

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (0)