Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up IBAN number of vendors as a sensitive field

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on ECC 6.0 and we want to set up the IBAN Number as a sensitive field for dual control (Vendors). Currently we only have the bank account as a sensitive field so I have entered TIBAN-IBAN in the customzing for defining sensitive fields for vendors. However this doesn't seem to work. Does anybody know exactly how I need to set it up ? Do I need more fields ?

Thanks as ever!

AS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just tested it, had never used it before,  and it works right away.

I only used F4 to select TIBAN-IBAN field and saved.

then I went into a vendor master, changed the account number and the IBAN number and got a immediatly a pop-up while saving telling me that this change has to be approved.

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Only the TIBAN_IBAN will not work in our system. Maybe you ahve the bank accountn umber deifned as a sensitive field or the bank key. I guess those fields should be set up to trigger the IBAN number.

Thanks for your reply!

AS

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, it was the first time that I used this function - table T055f was empty and has TIBAN-IBAN as single entry now.  we do not have any other field made sensitive.

I can anyway not change the IBAN number without changing the account number, the IBAN number is checked against the account number and you get an error message if you change IBAN alone.

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

we had the bankaccount set as a sensitive field. I added the TIBAN_IBAN field in the customzing but that wasn't enough because when the bankaccount is not triggered when entring the IBAN number the vendor does not have to be confirmed.This means that adding the TIBAN_IBAN field only will not be sufficient (in my opnion). What I did was adding the Bank key Bank country etc. as a sensitive field because normally always on of those field (from table LFBK) should be triggerdn when entering the IBAN number.

Best regards,

Antoinette