cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up Fixed Asset Failed in sap b1 8.82 PL06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

I try to install fixed asset add on in my Server.but when i installing nearly finish, it display this message.

And i can't use fixed asset.

Note:

-In my database, it already has item group:100

-my sap is 8.82 PL06

Does anybody has any idea about this message and how to solve this problem?

Thanks

TONY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Joselito
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi:

This error is not specific

In order to be able to check what is the root cause, you need to access the log file of the Add-on:

One easy way to access log file is by following this steps:

1-Clear the existing log file by doing a back up of the existing error log file:

To do so you have first to access the log file :

This can be found in Upper Tool bar: Help: Support Desk: Logger settings

Press button open folder

You have to browse up to get to the folder where the add-ons log are stored: SAB Business One.Log>Addon

The txt file that you have to back up (by changing the name of the file) is the one called Addon_BA_01.txt, BA stands for Business one fixed Assets

2- Then you have to start the add-on and set the log level for add-ons to maximum, level 6 (debu2)

3- Then the file of log for the Add-on will be generated again, and at the end usually you will seee some kind of description: Please let us know what you see there so I can give you some more help to understand meaning

- Check if there are any UDF in Item master data, mandatory and with no default value set (you will have to set a defult)

- Check for transaction Notification changes (comment it after initialisation of add-on is completed)

-Check as well if all GL accounts for the default warehouse is set up

Jose Antonio Castillo