cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session name has not created in BRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have been posted the BRS by FF67 session name not created (Not appearing in SM35)  so that I am not able to completed the BRS. In the statement overview the status is "Manu. Entered", I have checked in the specification processing type is 2 Further processing as batch input (generate as batch).

I would like to know what was the cause not ot created session name. Could anyone please let me know where shoul I check.

Statement overview

Specification

Regards,

Mahi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

If you have selected the batch option, then at  the bottom below screen will appear, here you have to input the session names manually, then only it generates in SM35.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

I have given bank posting session & subledger session eventhough it is not appeared in SM35.

Regards,

Mahi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

I have given bank posting session & subledger session eventhough it is not appeared in SM35.

On the same day I have processed for two banks out of two 1 bank session name generated and 2 one not generated can you please let me know what was casue to happen like that.

Regards,

Mahi.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

Have you selected post option? If it is, then check the posting log for any error happened?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Where can I check the error log please share the t-code.

Regards,

Mahi.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

Check t.code FEBA_BANK_STATEMENT.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

There I am getting which I have already cleared items only I can't identify any error.

Regards,

Nagendra.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

That means there is no error. Run FF67 once again with sessions name.

Regards,

Mukthar