cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

My scenario is I made one service PO for getting service, but against that PO i am issuing some materials on chargeable basis, which will be debited to vendor account. Now kindly tell me how to manage this senario in SAP.

With Regards,

Bhaskar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try this, but I am not sure which will work.

You do transfer posting the material which is required to perform the service you have ordered.

Once the service is performed, you do reversal of the same material sent in transfer posting. Then book that to your specfic cost centre.

Now you do subsequent credit for the vendor in MIRO for the amount you spent for the material and vendor will get debited.

Pl try and give your feed back.

Regards

Ram

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check if you could use DIEN materials in the PO:

Material type DIEN can be "purchased" externally, you can use item category D in the PO item. As DIEN materials are obviously no "real" physical materials they cannot be kept in stock.

Consequently PO's for DIEN materials must always have an account

assignment category. With this regards DIEN materials are just

an improvement of the purchasing without material number (freetext

items).

If DIEN materials do not satisfy your business process requirement, please issue the material with item category normal in the same PO or create a new PO for this purpose.

Please check also the opportunity of using subcontracting operations within

service orders with a relationship to a material number. Please check the note 634395 question 1 related to this issue.

Regards,

Edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

but against that PO i am issuing some materials on chargeable basis, which will be debited to vendor account.

I hope ur giving some Materials to the Vendor at the end of the Work u will debit the amount from the vendor . Am I right ??

If yse then Why do you want to track it on PO Basis?? Is there any logic behind it ??

Whiel issuing u activate the Vendor filed against that Movemnt type ,capture the Vendor code & in MB51 u will get the report with Vendor code ,amount then do the rest of the things.

Biswajit

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

As there are no materials which are related to the services...for services SES is to be created and that also for the services done...but for materials no issue is possible because your are referncing the service master record for the services done...

So, i don't think this is possible..

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can create a movement type and enter the vendor number for that movement type