cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service PO value getting zero randomly in some PO's

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help in resolving an issue that I am facing wherein when user creates a PO system is automatically make its net price ZERO.

OBSERVATIONS:

1. Happening only in case of service PO

2. Base condition getting excluded with exclusion indicator.

Also please note not able to replicate the same.

bhumi_1star
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Service PO , are you saying that its Service Price is showing as zero?.

Please elaborate your question with screen shot ?.

Bhumika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amruta_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check message SE 999 is set error or not.

Thanks,

Amruta

0 Kudos

Hi,

No this message is not set and i believe this is for the cases where limit functionality is used in PO's.

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your PO screen is missing- You are able to save service PO with ZERO value price?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Apologies I missed out on the screenshot.

As you can see ZBPX CONDITION is zero after saving the PO and its happening randomly not will all PO's. (Only in case of service

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are able save service PO mostly with ZBPX condition type but sometimes you have an issue with ZBPX condition type, perhaps you need to enter price value manually for that PO with account assignment category F and item category D. Check if this issue happening for particular vendor or PO with account assignment category F or any other specific case/s?

Also cross check set up for ZBPX condition type in M/06 and any routine assigned in M/08 with its placing in pricing procedure. For more refer Set up for service with condition type

0 Kudos

Yes i am able to save Service PO with ZBPX Condition, even the PO with zero value gets saved and released without any errors followed by SES and INVOICE with no errors.

We don't have any routine in any of our pricing procedures. We do have maintain requirement 5 for all pricing.

Yes it's happening randomly with all vendors not limited to specific vendor.

Since business creates Service PO with Acc assignment cat F we don't have any other scenario and I tried creating with or without acc assignment but couldn't replicate.

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are in ECC you need to have an account assignment category is a must for all service PO with an item category D only.

Can you share screen where you have service PO have value ZERO ( NET PRICE ZERO) and you have done SES with Invoice receipt! Share report of MB5S for your service PO where you must have SES released value as GR value and also an IR value.

Keep 11 for ZBPX condition type in requirement in your procing procedure and test with a new PO. For more refer Service condition

0 Kudos

As of now all PO's have been manually corrected, Will share once I have it.

Regarding 11 as a requirement does this mean I need to have separate pricing as requirement 11 description says NO MATERIAL. Currently service and material PO's are created with same pricing.

Also as per my analysis in table level (KONV) system is fetching Standard PBXX Condition making the ZBPX condition INACTIVE.

But we are not using PBXX condition anywhere in pricing.

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can redesign your pricing procedure as follow with your condition type ZBXX for service if you have an issue

Count--Cond.Type--CondType Description--From-TO--Subtotal---Requirement--CalTy--BasTy--Acc--Ac

10-----PB00-------Gross Price-Material-----------------------------9------------------------------------------

20-----PBXX-------Gross Price----------------------------------------9----------------------------------------

30-----ZBXX-------Gross Price-Service-----------------------------9--------------11--------------------------