cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service PO limits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to stop the user to change the limits in service PO after the service PO has been released and entry of service entry sheet.

e.g.

I have service PO with overall limit of 100K and it has been released.

Now, user entered the service entry sheet with reference to this PO of 20K.

Now if user go to me23N and will enter the 200K as limit of service PO,then it will change and also will not reset the release for it.

I want to stop this change of limit in service PO after it has been released.

How can i configure the system to do this?

Please guide me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried using the "changeability" flag on the release indicator (in the config of the strategy). This controls the changes that are allowed in a PO with that release indicator.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I use then the PO will be blocked.whcih shouldn't be.

Can I use any authorization for a Particular person sholud able to change it not the user.Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the reply is helpful but "Changeability flag" is resetting the release procedure with an information message about release "release will be reset".Client want that user should not be able to change the limits or PO after it has been released.

When user will try to change limits or PO then it should give a error message instead of information message and stops the user to make any changes to any PO.

Should i have to make any settings in system messages or any configuration settings?

Please guide me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

Use "1" as changable indicator for final release mean once PO is released finally then it will not allow to change.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen and Arif,

Thanks for the reply.This has solved the problem.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m having the same problem.Can anybody guide us.