cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service item Partial delivered showing as Fully delivered in Sales Order Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Service item with delivery related billing, Order is created with 2qty and delivery is created for 1qty. The sales order header and item status tab: Delivery status is showing as fully delivered. It not allowing to do delivery for remaining 1 qty. Kindly help me in resolving this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally CX--Is the Schedule line used for Non-stock item and No need of Inventory updations after PGI.

So Movement type is Not given..

But i feel ---not with this scenario...

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We all are talking about the settings in VOV7--But completely forgotten VOV6--Item relevant for delivery field.

Once you are activating this field then you are suggesting that, this item will be physically delivered--But Not with Service item case in standard...

As per the screen shot--for CX--he activated Item relevant for Delivery---

But where is the Movement type????

If the Movement type is not assigned--what about accounting entries after PGI and

tell me how system has to understand about this item?

I sincerely suggest you to check all your Configurations for Item categories and Sch.Lines as per the Standard or not--If you want changes--take a copy and try...

Phanikumar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phani,

Schedule line category CX is a standard one, where movt type is blank!

In a schedule line category if relevant for delivery is activated, then from technical (SAP) point of view it means that delivery shall be created.

Business can create delivery in SAP for processes which do not need delivery. I have seen this. With this - an unnecessary document is created in SAP, nothing more! No other impact!

Side comment: Changing of configuration of an existing process, is not easy w.r.t. getting the permission from business.

0 Kudos

Can you check what value is maintained in the "Part. dlv./ item field" on the sales order line item? If the value is "A" or "B" , the system sets the delivery status on the order to complete after the creation of a single delivery.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Giri,

Reverse the PGI, then in delivery change the number of items picked to 2 qty.

Do PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

We already suggested that. But we are looking permanent solution for same kind of issue.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Giribabu K

Could you please share screens of your item category settings and scheuld line category settings? What settings you have done there for making service item delivery related.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am providing below screenshots. Please check provide me the solution. Thanks!

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Giri

Please check whether one of the quantity you have entered has been rejected by the system.

Regards

Rajesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri B

I dont know what is business scenario behind this requirement but if you remove relevant for delivery tick mark from item category setting then it should work the way you want. All other settings seems ok to me and what you need to do is just unmarck the relevant for delivery tick from item category setting.

Thank$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MoazzaM,

I have tested your suggestion. Yes, it works! Thanks!

But does the OP want to change configuration or just get this particular issue solved?

Also, as commented before, relevant for delivery, at item category level is not needed a for delivery of service item (item type should also be blank)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW

I assumed that OP is asking for configuration change in some test environment. We can't change the scenario without this configuration change i guess.

You are talking about standard settings for TAD but OP changed the settings as per his scenario which is not a good practice indeed and OP should have create new item category by copying TAD. I tried to answer his question and didn't go into details of standard item category changes and its pros and cons.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzM, I removed relevant for delivery tick mark from item category setting, It is not allowing to create delivery. It giving below error message: No delivery-relevant items in order 0000929441, order type ZOR Message no. VL455 Diagnosis The sales order you want to deliver, sales order 0000929441 with order type ZOR, either contains no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered Thanks Giri.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes-this was expected.

But You have not informed us what made you to go for Delivery--that to with Service item?

Can you tell us the Back round?

Phanikumar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Giri,

After deactivating field "Relevant for delivery" in item category and having activated field "Relevant for delivery" in schedule line category - delivery creation should be possible!

Important note - Test this with a new sales cycle.

Please paste the screenshots of your item category and schedule line category.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Giri B

As rightly said by TW delivery creation should be possible. You must be missing something.

Are you sure you have unmarked relevant for delivery field in item category and marked it in schedule line category?

Thank$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally TAD Item Will never have delivery--How you are doing the Delivery for the Initial 1 Qty--pl tell the Process you followed?

Phanikumar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phani,

(as you know) Technically the settings of delivery creation is at schedule line category level. So just looking at item category TAD and saying delivery is not possible. Is not 100% water-proof!

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

As i understood TAD will never have delivery--

(If you change customization in TAS-- also behaves as the way TAN behaves

But i love your Expertise and correction methods..

But Here the Interesting thing is Why he activated Item Relevant Delivery field in VOV7--Which was suggested For Value Items and Text Items by SAP...

Also--of course you will be with Me in Finding the Difference between the field of--Item Relevant for Delivery in VOV7 and VOV6.....

Phanikumar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phani,

I agree with you!

In standard item category making a change is not best practice and should be avoided.

In TAD, activating Item Relevant for Delivery should not have been done. If we want to make changes then copy and create a new item category.

There is no need to activate Relevant for Delivery, as Schedule line allowed is activated!

I did not point out this observation to the OP because I thought that this might be "out of scope". As the main objective is to solve a transaction related issue.

Probably, the business (company) would not want any changes to configuration...so arguable the best way forward is to solve this partial delivery issue and close the ticket (and get the money in the bag)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phani,

One more interesting observation is in TAD, the billing relevance has been changed to A (delivery related). Therefore the delivery qty is important and coming into play (for invoicing purposes)!

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

As suggested by you he can reverse the Goods Issue and do the PGI again for total 2-Qty.

Dear Giri--Have you done like this?

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

""Service Item with Delivery"""---Can you please help me to Understand your Requirement?

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created order for one service material (TAD item cateogry) with qty2. Delivery is done for 1qty. And I am trying to do delivery for another 1qty it throwing error message like delivery not allowed and it has fully delivered. I checked in order item status - Delivery status is showing as Fully delivered. Please help me.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you run SDVBUK00 in SE38 to remove status inconsistencies of Sales order

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for youre reply. I tried that program, but not helped. Kindly suggest me what else I can do to resolve this issue.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether "A" is assigned to "Completion Rule" for that item category in VOV7. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. '"A" is not assigned. I tried by assigning "A" to "Completion Rule", still Delivery status is Fully delivered is showing. Kindly suggest me what else I can do to resolve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solution to my issue? Can you please provide the solution, it is quite urgent.