cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service entry sheet Price shoudl be proposed value only

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i create a service entry sheet with reference to PO, the price is getting fixed to the PO price. I want to make this an field editable. the price should be open for editing even though the service entry sheet is created with reference to the PO

thanks for help in advance

-Pratibha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathiba,

Since you are creating a Service Entry Sheet for a Planned Service so it is uneditable and will default from PO only . If it is an Unplanned service it will let you edit the amount in fact you have to input the amount your self.

This is the reason why you can not edit it.

Lekhram

Award points if it solved .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lekhram,

In ML81n, when I create the entry sheet, I am selecting empty, this means an unplanned service right?

But when I do this too, It is fixing the values.

Thanks

PRatibha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PO, instead of selecting services tab, select limits tab and enter the overall limit value and the expected limit value and save the PO.

Then go to ML81N and refer your PO, enter the text at header level then enter the short text at item level, input the quantity, UOM, Gross price etc. Here you can observe that unplanned services will be checked in the service entry sheet. Then click the green flag and save.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Viswanath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is field of " Price change allowed " in the service line of purchase order. If you tick this field then the value field opens up in the service entry and you can post the value in the service entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajeev,

I want this "Price change allowed in entry sheet" indiactor is checked by default and is in decativated mode (Grey). Whenevr a P{R is converted to PO through batch processing, this field muct be checked by default.

Also, How do I achieve this for the PO which have been created already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for contributions