cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service entry sheet creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a situation in which the user has created a service framework order. in that the user has just added the descriptions of services in item overview level. he did not specified the service No in the services tab at item detail level. now while creating service entry sheet the system is throwing error that " NO SERVICES EXISTS IN REFERENCE DOCUMENT".

kindly suggest how to proceed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create or your user create  service framework order( item category D with acc. assi. cat ), you need to  maintain service description (if service master not there) in item details in Service TAB  with UOM and quantity  needed not in item overview level.Only item overview level ,you need to maintain short text of service details.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For frame work orde there is no need of GR and Sevice entry sheet. you can plan your invoice with      invoicing plan .i.e Partial and Periodic planning.

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

thanks for your responses.
just one more concern. if i need to put a restriction in which the user should not be able to create the service framework order for unplanned services of this manner, how i can do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

just one more concern. if i need to put a restriction in which the user should not be able to create the service framework order for unplanned services of this manner, how i can do that.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you needed you should a separate document type for Framework order (ZFO)and keep a separate field selection key for framework order(ZFM) and make service/activity number mandatory.

Now when any users create(ME21N) Framework order, system will ask them to enter service master /activity number and without entering, your Framework order could not created and saved with a number.

NOTE: service master /activity number can be created in AC03 t.code

Regards,

Biju K

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jammy,

You receive the message because no planned services were saved in this PO item.

You can do the following step. Select any kind of service master data or services documents which  contain services even if these were not specified in the PO item before. These are considered as entry aids for the services selection for unplanned services.

Regards,

ian Wong Loke Foong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jammy,

According to this the Framework Order (FO) should contain no planned services
at all, only limits. As a result the SES' should have unplanned services only.

Therefore, you cannot restrict this.

Regards,

ian Wong Loke Foong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Jammy,

If you have created Frame work order in sap, then Service entry is not required, direct Invoice posting should be done. Basically Frame work order is defined by Document type FO, check the document which you have created.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

change PO add service line at item level or create new line item in PO

Kailas Ugale