cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serrvice Call message: response fields are not consistent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anybody faced this error message in service call when entering a resolution and trying to update:

"response fields are not consistent."

I can't find anything in SBO Help.

Thanks.

Fabrice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabrice,

try to run sql profiler and capture communication between sql and sap. It may help you.

Petr

AdKerremans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabrice,

Did you check if the value you enter and the value in the database as the same case (upper/lower case)?

I had a problem similar like that with customernumbers.

Regards

Ad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ad,

Actually i can't update the service call because of this message.

But maybe i misunderstand what you're talking about, which kind of value to you want me to check ?

Fabrice.

AdKerremans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabrice,

you should check if the fields that you are changing reference a database field.

for example if you change a customerCode field check if the customerCode you change is exactly the same as the value in the datase C0001 is not the same as c0001.

Regards,

Ad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ad,

I'm only changing the resolution field which is not a reference in the Database.

If i do not enter a value for the resolution the sevrice call update runs succesfully.

Fabrice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabrice,

Are you sure that the Service call is not closed? That could be a reason, becouse you are not allowed to change that field when it is closed.

Regards,

Ibai Peñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ibai,

Yes I'm sure, the service call is not close (i can update it if i do not enter a value in the resolution).

Regards.

Fabrice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I am having the same problem myself, did you manage to resolve the problem?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. Is there anybody with a solution?

(SBO 2007A, PL 08)

Edited by: Albert Wolterink on Jan 29, 2008 1:52 PM